D-Link HSUPA 3.75G is an easy-to-use router for the house as well as small business. It is compact in size and is shaped like an arc for stylish looks. It provides optimum space efficiency. You can connect this router and enjoy a safe network connection no matter where you are. The ports and jacks are fixed on the back of the router.
Secure and Robust
D-Link has furnished the HSUPA 3.75G Router with a telephone connection jack. You can connect a phone and make secure calls. This router is specially designed to share your mobile connection with PC’s and laptops DIR-456U allows you to connect to a 3.75G mobile network and share a 3.75G mobile connection with PCs and wireless devices within the area. This router can be used with an analog phone to make mobile phone calls over GSM. WPA/WPA2encryption and dual-active firewalls are also included for secure remote connections.
Easy to Use
It also showcases a reset button in case you need to reboot the entire connection. The two-way firewall has been encrypted to restrict unapproved access. It monitors suspicious activity and blocks network based attacks as well.
- A standard RJ-11 jack allows you to connect your favorite telephone and make mobile phone calls
- Just insert USIM/SIM and easily connect to 375G network
- Supports 3G WAN, PPOE, Static IP and DHCP
- Supports SMS Service (Read/Compose/Delete) and also has phonebook list
- Supports calls over GSM/WCDMA, so that user can dial/answer GSM/WCDMA calls while data is transceived via 3G network